Property # 20
|Location:||Highway 82 South at Insection of Highway 28 East, Langley, Oklahoma|
|Size SF/Acres:||Multi-Purpose Building (12,200sf± Square Foot Building By Courthouse, Plus on Land Size (TBD±); Approx. 60' x 100'|
|Price Per SF:||$16.39|
|Availability: ||Negotiable |
|Zoning: ||City Open |
|Real Estate Taxes:||$781.00 |
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.
- Located on Highway 82 South at Insection of Highway 28 East, Langley, Oklahoma
- All Utilities Available in the Building
- Good Business Location, Possible Grower Location
- Large Corner Lot
- Located 1/2 Mile from Pensacola Dam on Grand Lake
- Used Most Recently as a Flea Market, 12,200± Square Foot By Courthouse
- Large Parking Area in High Traffic Area
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated," "approximate," "appraiser's opinion," "builder's opinion" or "assessor's opinion."
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we prefer not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal," "builder's plans" or
"courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information
given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase __________________________________________, is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved
in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."