Property # 22
|Business Type:||Leased Restaurant, $2,000 Monthly Started 10/1/18 (2,230± Square Foot Building by Courthouse Approximation****, on .59± Acres)|
|Listing Price:||$425,000 |
- DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Located at 1933 N. MacArthur Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK
- Leased on Modified NNN Lease to Same Tenant since 9/14. Lease has Renewed as of 7/18/18 for 1 Year Until 9/30/2019 with 2 - 1 Year Options, Each with Escalations, Available Starting 9/30/19
- Current Lease $2,000 Monthly Started 10/1/18
- ****2,230± with 1,080± Square Foot of Dining Room and Restroom Area and 1,150± Square Foot of Kitchen Area, on a Busy Corner Lot
- 156.13 Feet of Frontage on North MacArthur Blvd. by 165 Feet of Frontage on NW 19th Street
- Metal, Covered Parking for Several Vehicles
- 12,146 Square Feet of Concrete Drive
- Pylon Sign on Property
- Entire Building Air Conditioned/Heated
- Frontage on Both North MacArthur and NW 19th Street
- Interior has Walk-in Cooler; Walk-in Freezer
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers/Tenants Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different builders, appraisers and landlords may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. Never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, always qualify any statement about size with terms such as estimated, approximate, appraiser opinion, builder opinion, landlord opinion or assessor opinion.
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we choose not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing appraisal, builder plans or courthouse information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
I (we) acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder plans, landlord plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I (we) acknowledge that the lease being made to lease ______[property address] is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Lease Agreement. I (we) acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure.
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.