Property # 26
Building Foot Print
|Location:||NE Corner of Old Ketchum Road & Highway 28 East, Langley, Oklahoma|
|Size SF/Acres:||Multi-Purpose Building (600sf± Square Foot Building By Courthouse plus Attached 200 Square Foot Metal Building By Courthouse on 11,684sf±, .2682 AC Land|
|Price Per SF:||$186.25|
|Zoning:||City with Subdivision Restrictions |
|Real Estate Taxes:||$473 |
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.
- Located on the NE Corner of Old Ketchum Road & 13057 Highway 28 East, Langley, Oklahoma
- Remodeling Started 11/2017 and Finished in 1/2018 with Upgrades Including Tankless Hot Water Tank, Steam Shower, Satellite, LP Gas and Too Many Others to List
- All Utilities Present in the Building
- Possible Uses are Liquor Store, Office, Retail Shop, Residential, Concrete Block Construction is Perfect for Use as a Dispensary
- Formerly Used as a Bakery, Cake Shop, Liquor Store, Office, Retail Shop
- Large Parking Lot in High Traffic Area
- Additional Land for Development
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated," "approximate," "appraiser's opinion," "builder's opinion" or "assessor's opinion."
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we prefer not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal," "builder's plans" or
"courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information
given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase 13057 Highway 28 East, is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved
in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."