Property # 40
Aerial Photo 1
Aerial Photo 2
Zoning Overlay Map
|Size SF/Acres:||165,528± Sq. Ft. / 3.80± Acres|
|Price Per SF/Acre:||$1.42 Square Foot |
|Availability: ||Negotiable |
|Zoning: || C-1, Convenience Commercial District |
|Real Estate Taxes:||$235.00|
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.
- C-1, Convenience Commercial District
This commercial district is intended for a united grouping, in one or more buldings, of retail shops and stores and personal services that provide for the
the regular needs and are for convenience of the people residing in the adjacent residential neighborhoods. It is intended that the convenience center be
developed as a unit with adequate off-street parking space for customers and employees, and with appropriate landscaping and screening.
- 245 Net Feet of Frontage along Har-Ber Road and 622 Feet along Leisure Road
- Hard Corner at Har-Ber Road (175'MOL) & Leisure Road (250'MOL), Great Commercial Potential Development Area
- All Utilities at the Property, 8" Gravity Feed Sewer Line on East Property Line
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated," "approximate," "appraiser's opinion," "builder's opinion" or "assessor's opinion."
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we prefer not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal," "builder's plans" or
"courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information
given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase __________________________________________, is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved
in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."