Property # 122
Additional Property Photos
Buyer Confirmation of Square Footage Disclosure
|Business Type:||Retail/Service Business/Office/Restaurant|
|Listing Price:||$149,000 |
|Zoning:||C-N (Commercial Neighborhood) |
|Real Estate Taxes:||$1,573.89
- New Listing!
- 4,700± Square Feet on .37 Acre
- Has Kitchen Area
- 162 Feet of Frontage on NW 50th Street by 100 Feet of Frontage on N. Peniel Avenue, 16,200 Square Feet / .37 Acre
- Pylon Sign on Property
- Entire Building Air Conditioned/Heated
- Busy Corner Lot with Frontage on NW 50th Street and North Peniel Avenue
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated", "approximate", "appraiser's opinion", "builder's opinion", "courthouse" or "assessor's opinion".
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we choose not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal", "builder's plans" or "courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builde's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase ______[property description] is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.