Property # 20-391
Residential Property Condition Disclosure Statement
Confirmation of Buyer Square Footage Disclosure
Aerial Plot Map
|Location:|| 33239 Thompson Road, Afton, OK 74331|
|Size SF/Units:|| 3,038± By County|
|Listing Price:|| $392,500|
|Price Per Unit/SF:|| $129.20 |
|Occupancy: || Upon Funding |
|Zoning: || Residential |
|Real Estate Taxes:|| $1,671.00 |
- Super Cool 4 Bed, 3 1/2 Bath Home, Unique Floor Plan with Large Master Suite with Large Walk-in Shower
- Open Concept with Large Living, Dining and Kitchen
- Utility Room and Bath in Den
- 30' x 60' Building/Shop with Wood Burning Stove Along with Electricity, Lighting, Windows and Skylights for Additional Lighting,
Insulated and Sheet Rocked Walls and Insulated Ceiling
- Built Approximately 2003 on 3 Large Lots with Approximately 1.05 Acre (47,806sf MOL)
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Range, Washer and Dryer Included
- Boat Launch Ramp for Thompson Point Residents Only, Next to Log House Overlooking Cherokee Yacht Club Across the Cove
- Located in the Ketchum School District
- 2020 Taxes $1,671.00
- Directions: From State Highway 85 (E 340 Road) turn E 330 Road East to Lake Shore Drive to Thompson Road. Home on the NW corner of Lakeshore Drive and Thompson Road in Arrowhead South Cove.
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated," "approximate," "appraiser's opinion," "builder's opinion" or "assessor's opinion."
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we choose not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal," "builder's plans" or
"courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information
given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase 33239 Thompson Road, Afton, OK 74331, is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved
in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."
Check Other Residential Listings Here
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.