Property # 20-679
Residential Property Condition Disclosure Statement
Confirmation of Buyer Square Footage Disclosure
Aerial Plot Map
|Location:|| 1616 Highway 28 East, Eucha, OK 74342|
|Size SF/Units:|| 1,668± By County|
|Listing Price:|| $225,000|
|Price Per Unit/SF:|| $134.89 |
|Occupancy: || Upon Funding |
|Zoning: || Residential |
|Real Estate Taxes:|| $1,641.00 |
- Super Cool 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home, Very Unique Floor Plan with Private, Large Master Suite Upstairs and Guest Room Downstairs
- Open Concept with Living, Dining and Kitchen Downstairs and Private, Large Master Suite Upstairs with Large Living Area and Bath
- Utility Room in Adjoining 40 Foot by 60 Foot Insulated & Heated Building
- Built in 2000 on 2 Large Groomed Lots Totaling 5 Acres, MOL
- Dishwasher, Microwave and Range Included
- New Roof 4/2020 and New Rubber Membrane on Metal Building 4/2020
- Great Storm Shelter
- AC System Under Warranty
- West Lot Has Paid Water Tap As Well
- Located in the Jay School District
- 2020 Taxes $1,641.00
- Directions: From State Highway 82 in Langley, take Highway 28 East to 1616 Highway 28, Eucha, OK, 10 Minutes East of Langley. Home on the North side of Highway 28, East of and Adjoining Grand Telephone Company.
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated," "approximate," "appraiser's opinion," "builder's opinion" or "assessor's opinion."
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we choose not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal," "builder's plans" or
"courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information
given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase 1616 Highway 28, Eucha, OK 74342, is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved
in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."
Check Other Residential Listings Here
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.