Property # 500
|Building Size SF:||1,800± Sq. Ft. per Craig County|
|Lot Size SF/Acres:||195' X 150'= 29,188± Sq. Ft. / .67 AC per Craig County|
|Price Per SF:||$49.44 Sq. Ft. |
|Availability: ||Immediate |
|Zoning: ||CBD (Central Business District) |
|Real Estate Taxes:||$499.00 |
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.
- Great Building for Restaurant, Offices, or Retail
- Additional Land for Development or Parking
- Corner Lot with 150' Frontage on East Ketchum Avenue and 195' on Detroit Street, Total of 12 Lots per Craig County
- High Traffic Count
- Great Location Near All City and Grand Lake Activities & Business Traffic
- Price Includes Restaurant Equipment Presently in Property
- All Utilities Available
- Brick Veneer Building, On a Slab Built in 1976 per Craig County
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated," "approximate," "appraiser's opinion," "builder's opinion" or "assessor's opinion."
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we prefer not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal," "builder's plans" or
"courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information
given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase __________________________________________, is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved
in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."