Property # 518
Zoning Aerial Photo
|Location:||6405 NW 23rd Street - Bethany / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Lease Rate:|| Leased Retail/Warehouse $7.80SF NNN or $3,276 Monthly NNN (5,040± Square Foot Office Building by Courthouse Approximation****, with 2,500± Square Foot of Retail/Office and 2,476± Square Foot of Warehouse) on 1.13± Acres|
|Price Per SF/Acre:||$168.65SF|
|Availability: ||Immediate |
|Zoning: || SPUD |
|Real Estate Taxes:||$4,621.72 |
Disclosure: Information herein is taken from sources deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed against errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market, or price changes. All sizes and dimensions stated are approximate.
- DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Leased on Triple Net Lease to Same Tenant since 9/08, Option Which Renewed as of 7/3/17 for 3 Years Until 8/31/2020 with 1 - 3 Year Option Available 9/1/20 Until 8/31/23
- Corner Lot with Frontages and Approaches from NW 23rd Street and Donald Avenue
- Steel Construction with Brick Facade, Built in 2002
- Low E, High Efficiency, Double Insulated Windows
- Three, Central Gas Heat and Electric Air Conditioning Systems for Entire Building
- Showroom Ceiling Height 8'9"
- Nice, Large Offices and Conference Room with Two ADA Compliant Restrooms
- 220V in 3 Locations within the Building
- Lighted Street Sign
- 12,000± Square Feet of Asphalt Parking (35 Parking Spaces) with 2,518± Square Feet of Concrete Driveway for Deliveries
- Shed Roof with Roof Drain System which Drains into French Drain System Moving Any Water Away From the Building
- Warehouse Fully Insulated, Complete with Central Gas Heat and Electric Air Conditioning
- Warehouse Ceiling Height 12' at Lowest and 13' at Highest
- Warehouse Overhead Door 8' X 8'
- Lawn Sprinkler System
- Zoning SPUD-276
- Location: 6405 NW 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK
- **** Concerning Square Footage, Buyers Should Consider the Following:
1. Be aware that different appraisers may apply the rules for measurement of a property differently. We never represent that a particular measurement is necessarily accurate. Instead, we always qualify any statement about size with terms such as "estimated," "approximate," "appraiser's opinion," "builder's opinion" or "assessor's opinion."
2. To avoid any and all potential misunderstanding on square footages, we choose not to quote square footage. However, we understand that a discussion of square footage may play an important role in our day to day business, and many buyers may ask for this figure. With this in mind, when providing "appraisal," "builder's plans" or
"courthouse" information as a source for square footage data, any buyers who present an offer must sign an acknowledgment before the offer is accepted by the sellers, such as the following:
"I/we acknowledge that information provided to me from other sources, including, but not limited to, square footage estimates from prior appraisals, builder's plans or courthouse tax records may be materially inaccurate due to various causes such as alterations to the property or errors in the methods used to calculate the information
given. Square footage information provided is for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact and is NOT suitable for loan application, valuation or any other purpose. I/we acknowledge that
the Offer being made to purchase ____________________________ (the property legal description), is based on our personal viewing and opinion of the property and does not rely upon any information except as specifically contained in the Real Estate Purchase Contract. I/we acknowledge that the both the Listing and Selling Brokers and/or Associates involved
in the transaction do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy of any information from third parties and I/we acknowledge receipt of this information disclosure."